THIRD & MAIN / SPRINGFIELD
Third & Main / Hotel -Office - Retail
1303 Main Street, Jacksonville, Florida
AREA: Springfield / Downtown Jacksonville
ZONED: Commercial General
LOCATION: Said to be the first new construction on Main Street in 40 years, the mixed use building in historic Springfield, with 36 upscale residential units and 7500 square feet of retail space, serves as a convenient short-term rental for patients of the University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute at nearby Shands Jacksonville. Uptown Market, a delicious and unique breakfast, lunch and dinner venue occupies part of the commercial space.
- 36 RESIDENCIES
- EXTENDED STAY FOR PATIENTS FOR PROTON THERAPY AT SHANDS UNIVERITY OF FLORIDA.
- 3000 SQ. FT. "Uptown Market” a delicious and unique breakfast, lunch and dinner venue occupies part of the commercial space.
- RETAIL SPACE FROM 2752 SQ. FT. TO 2587 SQ. FT.
- SECURED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PARKING
- 3 BLOCKS FROM DOWNTOWN - 5 MINUTES TO SHANDS JACKSONVILLE.